Keep scrolling to see her September Stylist Picks!
Stylist Picks for the Ladies
Fall in step with classic silhouettes in new hues.
- Mockneck necklines: Not quite turtleneck, not quite crew—I’m digging this in-between neckline this season.
- Tassel earrings: My favorite way to add (lots of) drama to any outfit is with a pair of tassel earrings in a can’t-miss-it color.
- Floral blouses: We’re still falling for floral this season. Usually, see darker florals in the colder months but don’t hesitate to reach for anything bold and bright this season.
- Duster length cardigans: If your neighborhood is getting chilly, layer up this season with the longer sister of a classic cardigan.
- Bucket bag: You’ve probably have a tote on hand, but how about a bucket bag this month to spice things up?
Stylist Picks for the Guys
Start with key layers & colors to build your fall closet.
- Corduroy pants: Feeling like a change in pace for your bottoms? Try out a textured pair of cords that you can pair with a simple tee or your sharpest blazer.
- Quilted jackets: Not your grandmother’s quilting! Add something new to your coat rack with a quilted jacket.
- Knit beanie: Our favorite stay-warm staple for guys and girls.
- Windowpane button-ups: A more modern take on the plaids and gingham prints we’ll see this season.
- Henley sweaters: Get back to basics with this staple base layer.
What September trends are you most excited about? Tell us!